- Placing a preorder with Beehive Collectibles ensures that your product will be available for pick up or ship out shortly after we receive the items from our distributers.
- Preorders are charged at the time of purchase, not when the item becomes available or when it is shipped.
- Preorders cannot be canceled once the orders have been placed.
- All estimated time of arrivals (ETA) are based on information given to us by the distributers. Beehive Collectibles cannot guarantee the actual arrival of our products.
- If in stock and preordered items are purchased in one transaction, the entire order will not ship out until all preordered items are in stock. (Shipped orders only)
- In order to receive your products at the earliest possible time, Beehive Collectibles recommends ordering in stock and preorder items under separate transactions.
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org